Undertaking a kitchen remodeling project is not only a large investment, but it can be a very daunting experience.
With so many businesses today offering similar services, where do you begin and whom do you trust? With just one visit to our Showroom, you’ll know the answer!
Our design staff and technical support team are knowledgeable and detail-oriented and will be a part of your project from inception through installation.
The communication of our designers is critical in developing a partnership and gaining the confidence of a client. At Homestyle Kitchens & Baths, we first meet with our clients in our Showroom, followed by a visit to their homes. We demonstrate our talents as designers before asking for a commitment to begin the project. We cover enough groundwork up front to put our clients at ease and gain their trust. Furthermore, our design staff will complete a design that will meet your needs and fit within the budget you have established. We will continue to offer our support throughout the entire project.
COMPLETE QUALITY DESIGN SERVICES PROVIDED FOR:
- Home Offices
- Library Units
- Entertainment Centers
- Laundry Rooms
Drafting of a floor plan takes place once the designers have drawn a preliminary sketch. Through the aid of computer software the exact measurements of a project are drawn to scale producing two-dimensional renderings. The technical support team accounts for every inch of space and all aspects of the design concept are fine-tuned before gaining the client’s final approval.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- If you would like, you may view our Kitchen Planning Guide, and print and fill out our Kitchen Planning Guide section’s Pre-Planner Sheet.
- Call us to make an appointment!
Visiting Our Showroom
The first time you stop into our showroom with a sketch of your room dimensions we will..
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If You Like What You See . . .
- We will create a design from your dimensions, draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
The Installation Process
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.